Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Did Hansika comment on Pawan Kalyan?

 
 
Social media is abuzz that actress Hansika Motwani made controversial statements against Pawan Kalyan. Apparently Hansika has made a commented to the extent that ‘to serve the people, one need not enter politics’.
Hansika in her defense immediately took to twitter and clarified that she did not make any such statements in the so called interview, much less speaking about Pawan Kalyan.
“Well few articles says I have commented on Pawan Kalyan sir . Let me make it clear I haven’t given any interview mentioning sir. rest is all cooked up !! I respect him immensely and I’m a fan of his work. I request all the others to stop with this vague rumour,” she tweeted.
Hope this should put all rumours to end.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment