Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Exclusive Interview: Adah Sharma Inspired By Bunny




Beautiful and talented actress Adah Sharma has spelled her magical charm on Telugu audiences and gave Heart Attack to many with her debut film in Tollywood. Still the Hayathi spell is on everyone and Adah is gearing up for her second Tollywood release S/O Satyamurthy this week at box office. Here is an exclusives personal interview of Adah Sharma for gulte.com where she speaks about her childhood crush, working experience with power star, her favorite food, about her family, when acting bug bit her and many more things. 

You have mesmerized audiences as Hayathi in Heart Attack. Now what surprise is in stock for movie buffs in S/O Satyamurthy ?

Adah Sharma: I am very much thankful for the Telugu audiences for accepting me as Hayathi in my debut film and the media support given to me. I can't reveal anything about S/O Satyamurthy because Trivikram Sir wanted everything to be a surprise till the release date, so u have to wait for two more days, all I can say is it's a bubbly character. 

 Being a professional kathak dancers, how is it matching steps with Allu Arjun? 

Adah Sharma:  Allu Arjun is a very brilliant dancer and I can't compare me with him. He still rehearsal like a newcomer and puts efforts to get a small dance step perfectly. Being a superstar he doesn't need to do these things, I am hugely inspired from his hard working nature. 

 What did u learn from S/O Satyamurthy movie?

Adah Sharma:  Every film teaches new different things to actors. Especially in S/O Satyamurthy I have learnt comedy and comic timing to match with the rest of the cast. Trivikram sir made by character cute and funny in the movie adding lot of humor to the role. 


How is it working with director Trivikram? 
Adah Sharma:  Trivikram sir is fantastic and extremely intelligent and he got clean sense of what actually he wants from his actors. His intelligences shines in every scene whether it’s a comic scene, emotional scene or just a dialogue, each character has some walk in the film which will be very interesting for the audiences. 
How was it sharing screen space with senior heroines like Samantha and Nithya Menon?

Adah Sharma:  During Heart Attack time when media asked me who are my favorite actress in Telugu then my instant answer was Samantha and Nithya Menon. I don’t have any scenes with Nithay Menom but I love her work and I have few scenes with Samantha in the film. It was a good working experience with Samantha, I have seen her onscreen till then but now I got to see her live, interact with her and I have learnt many things from her. 

When did the acting bug bit you?

Adah Sharma
At 8th standard I wanted to study architecture, I love animals but I am afraid of blood so will faint for sure which was ruled out then I wanted to join in circus. Around 9th standard I strongly decided to get into movie, after 10th I did not go to college and started going to movie auditions. It's hard to get roles with non-filmy background. I had faced many rejections and it made me stronger then I got casted in 1920 movie that introduced me as an actor. 

 How is adha in real life? 

Adah Sharma
:  It's hard to describe myself in one word. I like to watch lot of tv, I don't miss any film that releases and I love to play piano. Dance is always part of my life and a very normal girl. 
About Ur family?

Adah Sharma
:  I am only child to my parents. I stay with my family in Mumbai, recently my father passed away. My dad is a Captain in Navy, my mom is a dancer and now I live with her.  

Any childhood crushes

Adah Sharma
:  Seriously my biggest childhood crush is Leonardo Dicaprio from Titanic. I got photos of Leonardo Dicaprio and pasted them on my bedroom walls. Currently the only love life I have is in movie and I will enjoy the on-screen life for some time now till I get a better person for off-screen.

Any special requirements for your life partner. 

Adah Sharma
:  There are only three basic requirements.
1.  He should be an animal lover.
2.  He must like movies, both Telugu and Hindi too.
3.  He should be a nice person from heart.


 Ur favorite food

Adah Sharma
 I love south Indian food. My all-time favorite is sambar rice and rasam rice. My mom makes these two things on every alternate days for me. 
  Last time Heart Attack and Hasee Toh Phasee released at same time and now it repeated for S/O Satyamurthy and ur kannada movie Rana Vikrama. What's your feeling?

Adah Sharma :  I am very much excited about the release of two films in same month. Last time Heart Attack was my Telugu debut and now Rana Vikrama is my Kannada debut movie. I hope all the love which I got for Heart Attack gets repeated for SOS and Kannada audiences like my hard work in Rana Vikrama.
 How is it working with Power Star?

Adah Sharma Puneeth Rajkumar ( Kannada Power Star ) is the most humble person I have ever seen. He never complains about anything and always have a smile on his face. He treats everyone equally and talks with everyone despite of being a super star and I never heard him say no to anyone. 

Ur belly dance at SIIMA 2014 Awards Function was appreciated by many, when we can expect same magic on silver screen.

Adah Sharma:  U can see little dancing side of me in SOS but it's not belly dancing. I am waiting for filmmakers to approach me with dance role, if I am playing a dancer then it has to be very big because dancing is my is my life and I am doing graduation in dance. I am learning belly dancing from YouTube videos and bettering my skills through google. 
  
  Ur association with PETA and its campaigning in south.

Adah Sharma I am very glad to be associated with PETA. Being from a Kerala Iyer Brahmin family I am a pure vegetation from birth, it's a very healthy way of life. We did mermaid campaigning in Hyderabad to spread the vegetarian word and the campaign is very close to my heart. 

 As promised at Heart Attack audio you have spoken in Telugu at SOS music launch. Can we expect Ur own voice budded in Telugu movies soon?

Adah Sharma:  Yes very soon. Now I have got the accent right, u will hear my own voice in a women centric film which is being produced under PVP Cinema banner. It’' a bilingual movie and the hardest role than I have portrayed in 1920 movie. 

What's Ur upcoming projects in Telugu and Hindi?

Adah Sharma
:  Currently I am working in Garam opposite Aadhi which is near completion. I have finished half of my part in Subramanyam for sale with Sai Dharam Tej and I play a village girl role in the movie. I have two more films in Telugu, two Hindi projects and one Tamil movie which will start this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment